Here’s episode 5 of the Kimetsu no Yaiba collab (and for the second time this collab, someone’s called it “Demon Sayer”). If the YouTube links nar the end of the post end up betraying you (which is my fault, because I’m not much of a gamer), Astral’s “sound reference” is to Legend of Zelda‘s “treasure get” sound while Ply’s is to Final Fantasy.
Unsurprisingly behind we are. A reminder of who’s who and updates from everyone:
- Purple = Aria (Works ahead on all the episodes and is actually on track. Good job!)
- Green = Plyasm (“Life is the same as always,” “nothing noteworthy.” Guess we can’t expect much from that…)
- Blue = Astral (Fresh out of the surgery room, let’s slice him some hospital patient apples)
- Red = Me (Graduated and pessimistic, procrastinates from everything)
1. What are your general thoughts on this episode?[Mandatory]
After the high, the show has to come down somewhere…and it went down about here. Not to say that Kimetsu no Yaiba is bad – after all, it’s consistently great, so its lows are still comparatively high compared to what I’ve seen of most of its competition.
It conveyed the plot that it should and did so in a satisfactory way.
Another fantastic episode. The animation just keeps blowing…
View original post 1,313 more words