On this episode of the Demon /Sayer/ Corps, Moya realises how out of her element she is, Astral sucks at haiku, Ply is completely absent…and as for me? That’s the punchline – I don’t want to spoil it.
Hihi! Happy July. We’re slowly catching up with this show, isn’t that neat?
- Purple = Aria (Officially the team coordinator by now)
Green = Plyasm (Passed out for some reason)
- Blue = Astral (Surgery recoveree and Nezuko slave)
- Red = Me (I got a [second] job! We’ll see how it goes…)
1. What are your general thoughts on this episode?[Mandatory]
I’m pretty happy with what I got, as always.
Any episode with action is a good episode in my book. The quality/intensity of fights only goes up from here on out, so there’s plenty to look forward to.
I’m not enthusiastic about fights with evil subordinates, so only a few moments got my attention. I fast-forwarded 5-10 seconds whenever a character started spouting unnecessary comments mid-battle.
2. Did the episode fit your expectations, and in which ways did it differ from it? (If it does) [Mandatory]
Yup. (It’s not a…
View original post 1,436 more words