I haven’t watched the supposedly-awesome episode 19 (yet, as of this reblog), but in the meantime, catch up with our post on ep. 16.
This episode has who I think is the most likable villain so far, and I’m happy I got to post it.
- Purple = Aria (patron of Ukogi)
- Green = Plyasm (defender of shounen glamour)
- Blue = Astral (possessor of a good heart)
- Red = Me (sympathizer of spiders)
1. What are your general thoughts on this episode? [Mandatory]
Aside from Zenitsu’s bit (where I kept noticing the use of his CGI model), it’s a return to form for Demon Slayer.
I’ll be honest, as much as I think Kyougai is a cool villain with cool powers, his arc was pretty slow-paced, with not a lot happening each episode. This episode I feel marks a return to form for Demon Slayer, as the pacing seems to really be picking up again, and giving us some nice action as well.
Finally another strategy battle (probably the most complex one yet), and…
View original post 1,310 more words