Aka “the Spellbook’s Greatest Hits”.
The title explains itself, so let’s get into this stuff straight away:
- Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu and Gender is the first post that really fits the format I use for posts now.
- Ode to Anime Studios – Bones is the first of many Ode to Anime Studios posts.
- When You Stare Into the Abyss… was the first OWLS post on here (October 2018). Speaking of which, I’ll have my anniversary OWLS post for that this month.
- Why Should You Read Boku no Hero Academia: Vigilantes? (2nd Day of Anime) was the first manga-related post on the Spellbook.
- The Great(?) Light Novel Adaption Project: Pt I was a really fun time…so much, that I’m planning a Fate/Stay Winter! More details about that in December.
- I feel like Sweet Things are a Reflection of One’s Self-Image: Rokuhoudou Yotsuiro Biyori was pretty provocative, but flew under the radar.
- According to the stats on the 2nd of October (when I was writing this post), my best-performing posts are Juuni Taisen: Anime vs. Manga (9th Day of Anime) or An Assortment of Confusing Manga Titles , depending on whether you’ll count that part of the 12 days of anime in there.
- O Maiden in Your Savage Season…Why Are You So Weird? and Must-read Monthly Monday (Sep. ’19 ed.) are notable in how revealing I was in them.
That’s all from me. If you’re a blogger, which of your work is the best (in your personal opinion, not by number of views)? If you’re not, then which of my work do you like the best?