I’m still running high from discovering ID: Invaded is right up my alley (<- if you’re looking at this before when the usual weekly post comes out, the post is scheduled for the future), so if I end up being more (or maybe even less) on the ball than usual…now you know why.
- Please don’t let the little sister into the harem!
- Katsura, run up to him (Makoto), dangit! *grits teeth* (<- Yes, I did grit my teeth. You said you were going to be more assertive, Katsura, so you go and be assertive!)
- Poccari Sweet (sic). Update: According to my notes on ep. 2, that’s not the Pocari Sweat parody we saw then…hmm.
- It’s hard to tell who’s saying this bit with the shot of the camcorder as the only visual…all I can tell is that it’s a bunch of girls talking, really (from the audio).
- Ooh, Setsuna ships Makoto x Sekai…probably because the two (the girls) are friends.
- I wonder if Setsuna is doing this because Sekai’s been hurt like this before…? How far back do Sekai and Setsuna go again…?
- *wool unravels* – Uh-oh…I’m getting yandere vibes from Katsura now…
- *Hikari hits Taisuke* – I found that funny, but…y’know, tsunderes really aren’t my type. Espcially if they’re physically violent. (That’s probably because I’m one myself, if not a kuudere.) Update: Not to mention tsunderes went out of style basically 10 years ago.
- Katsura’s wearing a really transparent shirt right now…or am I assuming wrong and she got covered with water? Update: She got soaked by the rain alluded to earlier in the episode. So it is the latter, sort of.
- Makoto’s still thinking with his pen island *erhem* so to speak, I see?
- I predicted the line “You’re Sekai’s boyfriend” from miles away, so I would’ve dropped the show right then and there if I could. However, I’ve gotten this far and I still haven’t seen the yandere yet, so…keep going.
- “Would you like to dance with me…” – Taisuke, you failure of a boyfriend, you!
- Note Nanami calls Katsura “the worst” (saitei da). Calling her “a b***” is going a bit far, I think, but it depends on how you see Japanese as being a language without that many swear words or not.
- “That’s true, but-!”
- *Katsura arrives* – Geddout of there, Sekai…!
- Ohhhhhhh…s*** went down!
Overall, things are suddenly looking dangerous for Makoto and friends. If there is a yandere, I’d assume the anime is going to cover at least one bad end.
School Days can be watched on Crunchyroll.