Like it was said in the episode by Nitori, “can things go back to the way they used to be”? I know this is affected by what happened to me this past weekend, but I don’t think they can…ever.
Sidebar for Jon: Also, while I’m wrangling this “previous eps” section”…why are the episodes grouped the way they are? Normally you have an explanation for that.
- Did I just see CGI people…? Tsukigakirei put me off on them.
- Who has the right to go around telling others what’s “normal” or not? Nobody, really. Sure, people can be bossy at times, but one person’s “normal” is another’s “weird”.
- Come to think of it, around the world it’s (somewhat?) established that guys should be referred to by surname and girls by first name…I dunno why.
- Ties are tricky. The one time I wore a suit and tie, I had to get my dad to do it for me. (I’m more of a scarf person anyway…)
- Uh…I get the feeling Doi likes older women…(even if the true situation is much more complicated than that.)
- MOS Burger parody, LOL…not that I’ve ever been to one, even though (apparently) the chain exists in my region too.
- The audio clearly says “cola”…just to prove a point about brands. (CR’s subs say “Coke”, that’s why.)
- Uta Ichiba = Song Market.
- …apparently in Japan you can buy (alcoholic) drinks from vending machines, but you need an IC card to use as proof of age as well as the standard ID, so there’s basically no chances of underage (i.e. under 20 years old) drinking. Thus, Chiba probably wouldn’t get her beer, even if Anna got it for her…Yep, these are the truly useful things you learn in Japanese class.