A few eps from the end already…
- Hmm…I mentioned a friend who watched scary movies for their birthday. This friend was the most common person to be found in a male uniform, because I don’t think there was such strict uniform stuff going on with us anyway. Then again, Japanese school uniform rules are notoriously annoying on the whole “girls must wear a dress above the knees” etc. etc.
- What a public way to announce a date…
- See, I knew the stuff with Doi wouldn’t end well. Update: I guess in Nitori’s case, it ended up well in the end…?
- I think I remember reading somewhere that there are more MtF transgender people than FtM. That’s why most of the transformation stories, comics and other fiction involves more guys becoming girls than the other way around…Also, guys’ reactions to the female body get milked much harder for comedy than the other way around. *rolls eyes at that last bit*
- The only socially acceptable reason I can think of for a non-transgender (or someone wearing drag) man to wear a skirt is a kilt, which is instead culturally acceptable, come to think of it. People have to find excuses to act the way they do, after all. Update: I guess norms and such – what’s “acceptable clothing” etc. etc. – are really a huge exhibition of “herd mentality” and “majority rules”. If most people do it, it’s suddenly okay with everyone by default…that sort of thing. (I’m getting off track here by musing on such a topic, though, so I’ll cut myself off here.)
- “Green eye”? I don’t get it, what does that have to do with “cool girlfriend”?