You can tell from my rambling in the notes below that I got pretty distracted this time…
- It’s not watermelon splitting without a watermelon, is it…?
- Ah-HAH! Aliens! The real Chiaya has been held captive by aliens (or something like that)!
- This shot of the torii gate! I recognise it! It’s one of my (hundreds of) backgrounds! I swore it was from One Piece! *brain explodes* Update: Now that I think about it, I never verified that this background was from One Piece. It must have been an incorrect assumption. Update 2: The gate is there because Itsukushima Shrine, the place with the iconic “floating” gate, is close to Hiroshima.
- That seagull’s so…fluffy…
- Lemme guess. Chiaya (or whatever that alien octopus thing we assume “Chiaya” is) can only turn into an alien octopus when sleeping. Update: According to “Chiaya” this episode, it’s when she’s not paying attention.
- Kibi dango – (Google-)sensei says they’re a delicacy of Okayama prefecture…they sound nice, actually. I like dango. The dango song (from Clannad) is cute… *continues to ramble off the cuff about dango*
- Birb. Round. Small. Cute…
- LOL, that 70s look of shock horror. (…at least, I think it’s 70s. It’s old style shoujo for sure though.)
- Visiturs (sic).
- Battles Without Honour and Humanity. (Apparently set in Hiroshima and about yakuza.)
- Just noticed there’s a little bow icon on Nozomi’s goggles.
- Ooh, yakisoba! That would be good with mayo. Update: Oh yeah. I forgot Hiroshima-style okonomiyaki has noodles in it and it’s different to the more common Osaka-style one, so it’s not yakisoba after all…but yeah, I would still want mayo with it.
- Octopus alien eating takoyaki…now there’s a…*thinks about Magu-chan (from the series Magu-chan: God of Destruction) eating takoyaki* Actually…scratch that. I have seen something similar.
- LOL, Momiyama talked right over the eyecatch.
- Cale_dar (sic).
- Apparently Okayama is well-known for peach growing.
- D-Dachou?! (T/N: Dachou means “ostrich”.)
- Is this what kids are like with remote learning? Rebellious? (partially kidding)
- See, the spoilers said something about aliens, so I made my speculation about aliens. The problem was I wanted to forget what spoilers I saw, but I didn’t. (Kind of like what happened with The Perfect Insider – Wikipedia isn’t very kind like that.)
Death…?Wild speculation) I had a weird idea…what if the real Chiaya…is dead? *dun DUN!*
- Uh…Yukippe…landmark, right there…*points furiously at bright red torii gate*